Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
An elegant summertime first course from the Tabasco company.
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled and seeded
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tabasco brand hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- orange slice (to garnish)
- Place avocado and orange juice in blender; whirl.
- Add yogurt, TABASCO Sauce and salt; whirl until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish with orange slices.
If you like guacamole than this soup is for you! It is nice and light. I made it as directed except I did not put it in the fridge (It's a cold day!) This would make a nice starter for a luncheon. Thank you Paula
Sorry I didn`t use the tabasco in this recipe. But I didn`t miss it at all. I did use fresh ginger and added fresh cilantro. While blending add 2 ice cubes so I didn`t have to wait for it to chill. This was the best, refreshing, quickest, thick and creamy soup! Thanks Paula!