- 1 avocado
- 1⁄2 English cucumbers or 4 small cucumbers
- 1⁄2 cup yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 cups ice-cold water
- 1 jalapeno peppers or 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 green onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 clove garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- If using jalapeno pepper, remove seeds and chop coarsely.
- Peel and chop cucumbers into small cubes.
- Do the same with the avocado.
- Now, put everything into blender or food processor and process till smooth.
- Thin mixture to desired consistency with extra water, then season again with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Chill for 2 hours in fridge.
- Garnish options: sprig of mint, couple of cilantro leaves, chopped tomatoes, couple of grilled shrimp or scallops, or some sour cream.