1/1 Photo of Chilled Avocado & Cucumber Soup
A nice, refreshing soup with a zingy little bite!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If using jalapeno pepper, remove seeds and chop coarsely.
- 2Peel and chop cucumbers into small cubes.
- 3Do the same with the avocado.
- 4Now, put everything into blender or food processor and process till smooth.
- 5Thin mixture to desired consistency with extra water, then season again with salt and pepper to your liking.
- 6Chill for 2 hours in fridge.
- 7Garnish options: sprig of mint, couple of cilantro leaves, chopped tomatoes, couple of grilled shrimp or scallops, or some sour cream.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chilled Avocado & Cucumber Soup
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.9
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 3.9 mg
- Sodium 893.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 2.5 g