Recipe by nsomniak6
This is from The New Basics cookbook. I would never have made this on my own, but a friend made it and it was wonderful and refreshing!
- 1 cup green seedless grape
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup cucumber, peeled & coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup scallion, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup white grape juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves or 2 tablespoons lime zest
- salt & pepper
- 8 sprigs mint
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree the fruit & veggies in small batches in a food processor, adding white grape juice as necessary to keep blade from clogging. Do not puree completely; keep it somewhat chunky.
- Transfer the mix to a bowl, add remaiing grape juice, lime juice, mint, salt& pepper, cover & chill 4 hours.
- Ladle into chilled soup bowls or mugs, & garnish with mint sprigs.