- 1 chilled cucumber
- 2 avocados
- 4 -6 tomatillos
- 1⁄2 cup well-shaken low-fat buttermilk
- 2 jalapenos
- 8 ounces lime juice
- 16 ounces mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut cucumber into 3 equal pieces then coarsely chop 2 of the cucumber pieces.
- Coarsely chop half of the avocado.
- Blend together the chopped cucumber and avocado, tomatillos,scallions, buttermilk, and water until smooth.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Chill soup, uncovered, 15 minutes.
- Cut remaining cucumber and avocado in 1/4 inch pieces and stir into soup.
- Add lime juice before serving.