Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is such a delicious simple, refreshing and thirst quenching summertime (or anytime) beverage! Requires only three ingredients: apricot nectar, sparkling lemonade (such as 7-up), and fresh squeezed lemon juice. Add ice if you like. I sometimes add a splash of white rum or vodka to mine. Hope you enjoy!
- 170.09 g apricot nectar
- 170.09 g sparkling lemonade (such as 7-up)
- 14.79 ml fresh squeezed lemon juice
- fresh lemon or lime slice, for garnish
- Fill a tall glass with ice.
- Add the apricot nectar, sparkling lemonade, and lemon juice.
- Garnish with a slice of fresh lemon or lime, sip and enjoy!