Recipe by Ben Ross
This is a recipe that has both sweet and sour components. a very complicated flavour that everyone should experience.
- 1⁄2 cup port wine
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chunky salsa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons crushed hot chili peppers
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Get your pieces of steak and place them in a bowl.
- Then pour the marinate over both sides of the steak.
- Place the steak in the refrigerator.
- Let the marinated steak sit in the fridge for as long as you want to.
- Minimum time needed is 30 minutes but, for a good marinate you should wait 2 hours.
- If you want a super tender piece of meat then let it marinate for 6 hours.
- It sounds like a long time but, believe me it is worth it.