Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The contrast of warm and cold will delight your taste buds!
Make and share this Chill Out Warm Brownie Sundae recipe from Food.com.
- 1 chocolate frosted brownie (about 3 x 3 inch)
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream (2 scoops)
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge
- whipped cream
- maraschino cherry
- Place brownie in a bowl or dessert dish and microwave for 10-15 seconds, or until frosting just begins to melt.
- Top with vanilla ice cream and then drizzle on hot fudge.
- Garnish with whipped cream and cherry.
This a seriously incredible way to enjoy dessert! I used Ghirardelli Classic Brownies without any icing and Lee Lee's Famous Chocolate Sauce for Ice Cream for the hot fudge. I topped our brownie and ice cream (Haagen Dazs vanilla and chocolate) with whipped cream and a cherry which proved to be not only a delight to our taste buds, but our eyes as well. Thanks so much, Karen!