Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another favorite from our ice cream parlor, this is a delicious treat big enough for two! Toppings and flavors listed are what we usually use...change to your personal tastes.
- 1 banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge or 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons strawberry ice cream topping or 2 tablespoons fresh sliced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons crushed pineapple
- 2 tablespoons wet walnut ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons crushed maraschino cherries
- 1⁄2-1 cup vanilla ice cream (1 scoop)
- 1⁄2-1 cup chocolate ice cream (1 scoop)
- 1⁄2-1 cup strawberry ice cream (1 scoop)
- whipped cream (Reddi-Whip type)
- maraschino cherry
- Using a large, tall glass (at least 20 oz), layer from the bottom up as follows:.
- Half of the sliced banana.
- Chocolate ice cream.
- Hot fudge or chocolate syrup& crushed cherries.
- Strawberry ice cream.
- Strawberries& Pineapple.
- Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Wet walnuts& rest of bananas.
- Whipped cream& cherry.
- Serve with a LONG spoon (or two)!
Good for me, not so good for my diet ;-) Amazing combo of flavors. Thanks.
Heaven in a glass!!Another great recipe from Karen!Made for PYC Contest~2004~PeggyLynn