1/1 Photo of Chill out Upside-down Banana Split
Another favorite from our ice cream parlor, this is a delicious treat big enough for two! Toppings and flavors listed are what we usually use...change to your personal tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge or 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons strawberry ice cream topping or 2 tablespoons fresh sliced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons crushed pineapple
- 2 tablespoons wet walnut ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons crushed maraschino cherries
- 1/2-1 cup vanilla ice cream (1 scoop)
- 1/2-1 cup chocolate ice cream (1 scoop)
- 1/2-1 cup strawberry ice cream (1 scoop)
- whipped cream (Reddi-Whip type)
- maraschino cherry
- 1Using a large, tall glass (at least 20 oz), layer from the bottom up as follows:.
- 2Half of the sliced banana.
- 3Chocolate ice cream.
- 4Hot fudge or chocolate syrup& crushed cherries.
- 5Strawberry ice cream.
- 6Strawberries& Pineapple.
- 7Vanilla Ice Cream.
- 8Wet walnuts& rest of bananas.
- 9Whipped cream& cherry.
- 10Serve with a LONG spoon (or two)!
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chill out Upside-down Banana Split
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 777.3
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 74.0 mg
- Sodium 289.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 137.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 75.1 g
- Protein 10.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
walnut ice cream topping