Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Gooseberry Patch Flavors of Fall.
Make and share this Chill-Chaser Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans great northern beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pinto beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cans navy beans
- 1 lb ground turkey, browned
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon allspice
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- Drain and rinse the first 5 ingredients; transfer beans to a large soup pot.
- Add in remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Bring to a boil; stir occasionally.
- Lower heat, cover, and simmer for about 1 hour.
- Spoon into serving bowl and garnish with shredded cheddar cheese.
I narrowed down the chili recipes based on the ingredients I had in the pantry. Fortunately, this recipe was number one in the search. Absolutely delicious, DH & DS had thirds! We will definitely be making this again. Thanks for posting.