1/1 Photo of Chiliville Chili
Johnsonville Sausage's Note:
A robust and hearty chili recipe that never goes out of style.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package Johnsonville Ground Mild, Sweet or Hot Italian Sausage
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 celery ribs, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green pepper and onion
- 2 (16 ounce) cans kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, chopped onion
- 1In a Dutch oven, cook sausage and ground beef over medium heat until meat is cooked and browned; drain.
- 2Stir in onion, celery and garlic.
- 3Cook and stir until tender.
- 4Add tomatoes, beans, broth, tomato paste, sugar, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, cumin and red pepper flakes.
- 5Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 6Serve with cheese, sour cream and onion.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chiliville Chili
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.6
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 29.4 mg
- Sodium 641.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Johnsonville Ground Mild, Sweet or Hot Italian Sausage