Prep 5 mins
Cook 28 mins
Okay, the whole family had this delicious dessert at Chili's more than once. We all LOVED it. The problem was, we could not find a recipe for it anywhere. So we adopted our own....and we think we did really good. Also, this is way too easy to taste so good!
- 18 ounces Duncan Hines yellow cake mix
- 1 (12 ounce) packagenestle white chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 -2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- vanilla ice cream
- raspberry sauce
- vanilla bark (optional)
- Prepare your cake mix as directed on box. Prepare a bundt cake pan with cooking spray.
- Bake as directed. Let you cake cool just a little -- you want to serve it warm. Now, if you want to be really creative, you can slice your cake so that you can fill it with the white morsels that you will be melting. We haven't worried about being that creative yet.
- So we melt the white morsels in the microwave just enough to warm them, stir them & spread over each cake slice. Scoop your desired amount of ice cream (we like Publix vanilla) & place it on your cake slice. Drizzle with Raspberry sauce & if you like, you can use a vegetable peeler & grate some vanilla bark to sprinkle over the top. Enjoy!
- You can use your judgement on the white morsels, vanilla ice cream, raspberry sauce & vanilla bark to suit your taste.
It was great...cake wasn"t just like chili"s> I am making it tonight with a yellow cake mix to see if that will be better