Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A little twist on your ordinary vodka sauce. I'm not one that loves spice so this is just enough that I can handle it, but the heat really adds to the dish.
- Heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the tomatoes, garlic, and chilis to the pan and saute about 3 minutes.
- Add the vodka and saute about 5 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream slowly, stirring and simmer until thickened.
- Turn the heat off and stir in the parmesan until melted.
- Pour the sauce over the cooked pasta and portion into bowls.
- Garnish with extra parmesan and basil.