1/17 Photos of Chili's Spicy Garlic & Lime Shrimp
I have not had these shrimp at the Chili's restaurant, but have frequently made this recipe. We like to serve them as appetizers. However, they are equally as good tossed with some pasta (with or without alfredo sauce). The recipe came from Top Secret Recipes and has been a favorite at our house for quite some time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make the seasoning blend by combining all the spices in a small bowl.
- 2Preheat a large skillet over medium heat.
- 3Add butter to the pan.
- 4When the butter is melted, stir in the pressed garlic.
- 5Immediately, add the shrimp to the pan.
- 6Cut the lime in half and squeeze each half into the pan over the shrimp.
- 7Sprinkle the entire seasoning blend over the shrimp, and give it all a good stir.
- 8Saute the shrimp for 5 to 8 minutes or until they begin to brown.
- 9Be sure to cook both sides of all the shrimp.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili's Spicy Garlic & Lime Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.1
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 68.1 mg
- Sodium 725.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 6.0 g