1/8 Photos of Chili's Salsa
You can make this sauce easily at home. From Copykat.com (http://www.copykat.com)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In food processor place jalapenos and onions.
- 2Process for just a few seconds.
- 3Add both cans of tomatoes, salt, sugar, and cumin.
- 4Process all ingredients until well blended but do not puree.
- 5Place in covered container and chill.
- 6A couple of hours of chilling will help blend and enrich the flavor.
- 7Serve with your favorite thin corn tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili's Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 70.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 0.2 g