Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a Chilis salsa copycat. It tastes EXACTLY like it! Yummy!
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomatoes (with juice)
- 1 tablespoon & 1 tsp. jalapeno
- 1⁄4 cup yellow onion
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- Blend in blender (don't puree)- jalapenos & onion. Add both cans of tomatoes, salt, sugar & cumin.
This is SO good! :) I left out the sugar, used fresh garlic instead of garlic salt, and added a tablespoon of lime juice. Otherwise, I followed exactly. Served this with Chili's Queso and it felt like we ate out while staying home. It's a keeper for sure!