Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another Chili's copy cat recipe.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons canned diced jalapenos
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 cup Spanish onion
- Combine diced tomatoes, lime juice and spices in a food processor.
- Run food processor on high for just a few moments until tomatoes have been nearly puréed yet still chunky.
- The jalapeños should be chopped into visible minced bits.
- Be careful to not over-process.