Recipe by JustaQT
From Copykat.com (http://www.copykat.com) This is traditionally served as a sandwich but may be served as is!
Top Review by misaistheboofy
Great recipe. I worked at Chili's for a couple of years and absolutely love this dish. The only thing is in order to make it truly authentic you need to cook the chicken on a gas grill, not over the stove, and it's best to melt the cheese under a broiler. That's how they do it at the restaurant. Other than that it's perfect :-)
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 9.85 ml barbecue sauce (she recommends Bull's Eye)
- 2 slice crisp bacon (should be very crispy)
- 59.14 ml monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound chicken breast until it is somewhat flattened, and season with salt and pepper.
- Spray Pam in a nonstick skillet, and cook chicken breast until it is done.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Top chicken breast with Barbeque sauce, bacon, and cheese.
- Broil chicken breast in the oven, or melt the cheese in a microwave.
- Sprinkle with a small amount of cold chopped tomatoes and chives.