1/5 Photos of Chili's Monterey Chicken
From Copykat.com (http://www.copykat.com) This is traditionally served as a sandwich but may be served as is!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound chicken breast until it is somewhat flattened, and season with salt and pepper.
- 2Spray Pam in a nonstick skillet, and cook chicken breast until it is done.
- 3Transfer to a serving plate.
- 4Top chicken breast with Barbeque sauce, bacon, and cheese.
- 5Broil chicken breast in the oven, or melt the cheese in a microwave.
- 6Sprinkle with a small amount of cold chopped tomatoes and chives.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili's Monterey Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.2
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 118.2 mg
- Sodium 746.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 37.8 g