This is delicious and easy! I like to make this on the weekends beause I can marinate the Chicken while I am busy doing other things. Serve with rice and black beans for a quick weekend meal, much cheaper than going out to eat too!
- Pour margarita mix over chicken breasts, and marinate for 2 hours in refrigerator.
- When ready to prepare, drain and dust chicken breasts with black pepper.
- Grill on an outside grill (or George Foreman works) 3-4 minutes on each side.
- If you do not have a grill use an iron skillet. Bring to medium high temperature and spray skillet with an oil coating. Braise the chicken breasts until done on each side. Place chicken breasts atop Black Beans.
- Serve with a serving of your favorite Mexican rice and Pico de Gallo.