1/2 Photos of Chili's Margarita Grilled Chicken Recipe
2 hrs 5 mins
Little Bee's Note:
This is delicious and easy! I like to make this on the weekends beause I can marinate the Chicken while I am busy doing other things. Serve with rice and black beans for a quick weekend meal, much cheaper than going out to eat too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour margarita mix over chicken breasts, and marinate for 2 hours in refrigerator.
- 2When ready to prepare, drain and dust chicken breasts with black pepper.
- 3Grill on an outside grill (or George Foreman works) 3-4 minutes on each side.
- 4If you do not have a grill use an iron skillet. Bring to medium high temperature and spray skillet with an oil coating. Braise the chicken breasts until done on each side. Place chicken breasts atop Black Beans.
- 5Serve with a serving of your favorite Mexican rice and Pico de Gallo.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili's Margarita Grilled Chicken Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.0
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 137.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 25.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: