Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is delicious and easy! I like to make this on the weekends beause I can marinate the Chicken while I am busy doing other things. Serve with rice and black beans for a quick weekend meal, much cheaper than going out to eat too!
- Pour margarita mix over chicken breasts, and marinate for 2 hours in refrigerator.
- When ready to prepare, drain and dust chicken breasts with black pepper.
- Grill on an outside grill (or George Foreman works) 3-4 minutes on each side.
- If you do not have a grill use an iron skillet. Bring to medium high temperature and spray skillet with an oil coating. Braise the chicken breasts until done on each side. Place chicken breasts atop Black Beans.
- Serve with a serving of your favorite Mexican rice and Pico de Gallo.
awesome!! i made this recipe with tenderloins and loaded mash =DD
This chicken has more flavor than the chicken served at Chili's. We marinated for 3 hours instead of 2 hours. We used light Margarita mix as well (only 5 calories per cup). We served with Lipton's Knorr Fiesta Sides "Spanish Rice", a can of black beans mixed with 1/4 cup of medium Picante sauce, and 1 tablespoon of store-bought pico de gallo for garnish. After running the numbers, the whole meal was only about 7 weight watchers points per serving. Very delicious, and awfully healthy, too! Will most definitely make again :).
I made this for when friends came over. It was a big hit, they got the recipe so they can make it.