Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
From www.TopSecretRecipes.com This is a copycat recipe I got for one of my favorite salads at Chili's. I haven't tried it yet but plan to soon!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki marinade
- 4 cups chopped green leaf lettuce
- 2 cups chopped iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup chopped red cabbage (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple
- 1 cup plain tortilla chips
Honey Lime Dressing
- 1⁄4 cup Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lime juice
Pico De Gallo
- 2 ripe diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup diced Spanish onion
- 2 teaspoons chopped jalapeno peppers
- 2 teaspoons minced cilantro
- 1 pinch salt
- Marinate the chicken for 2 hours or more.
- Blend all the dressing ingredients with electric mixer, and chill.
- Mix all ingredients for the pico in a bowl, cover and chil.
- Preheat the grill and grill the chicken breast for 5 minutes each side until cooked.
- Then cut into strips.
- Toss the lettuce, and cabbage in a large salad bowl.
- Add in the Pico De Gallo, pineapples, honey lime dressing, and tortilla chips.
- Add in the grilled chicken.
- Toss and serve.
Had it last night for supper and loved it. Never had the Chili's version so cannot compare but will be put on to one of my favorites. My husband loves a salad with chicken for supper so perfect. Thanks for the recipe. I love to make different things and this is just that.