Recipe by misaistheboofy
I worked at Chili's for 2 1/2 years and just this year they came out with the most delicious guacamole I'd ever tried. This is the authentic recipe for it.
Top Review by julesdoes
Thanks for sharing this recipe. I made it for Cinco de Mayo because I love the Chili's version and the recipe is spot on! I included grilled fresh sweet corn and the result was amazing!
- 4 avocados
- 1⁄2 cup pico de gallo
- 1 -2 ear corn
- 1 -2 whole jalapeno
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 teaspoons cilantro
- 2 teaspoons salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Husk and wash corn, then deep fry for 1 minute.
- Wash jalapeno(s) and deep fry for 1 minute.
- Place corn on the cob and jalapeno(s) on gas grill and cook until slightly blackened on each side.
- Remove corn kernels from cob and measure out 1 cup of kernels.
- Finely chop jalapeno(s) after removing stem.
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados.
- Mix in pico de gallo, fire-grilled corn kernels, jalapenos, lime juice, cilantro, and salt.
- Serve with tortilla chips and salsa.