Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
I worked at Chili's for 2 1/2 years and just this year they came out with the most delicious guacamole I'd ever tried. This is the authentic recipe for it.
- Husk and wash corn, then deep fry for 1 minute.
- Wash jalapeno(s) and deep fry for 1 minute.
- Place corn on the cob and jalapeno(s) on gas grill and cook until slightly blackened on each side.
- Remove corn kernels from cob and measure out 1 cup of kernels.
- Finely chop jalapeno(s) after removing stem.
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados.
- Mix in pico de gallo, fire-grilled corn kernels, jalapenos, lime juice, cilantro, and salt.
- Serve with tortilla chips and salsa.
Thanks for sharing this recipe. I made it for Cinco de Mayo because I love the Chili's version and the recipe is spot on! I included grilled fresh sweet corn and the result was amazing!
Celebrated my sister's birthday tonight and the Chili's Fire Roasted Corn Guacamole was wonderful! I will definitely make this for my family. Our waitress told me that this recipe may be on line and to my surprise it was. Thanks Chili's for sharing.
i made this one time for a party.. now it's what everyone asks me to bring. Only thing, it's kinda tough to find corn on the cob in the winter months.