I worked at Chili's for 2 1/2 years and just this year they came out with the most delicious guacamole I'd ever tried. This is the authentic recipe for it.
- Husk and wash corn, then deep fry for 1 minute.
- Wash jalapeno(s) and deep fry for 1 minute.
- Place corn on the cob and jalapeno(s) on gas grill and cook until slightly blackened on each side.
- Remove corn kernels from cob and measure out 1 cup of kernels.
- Finely chop jalapeno(s) after removing stem.
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados.
- Mix in pico de gallo, fire-grilled corn kernels, jalapenos, lime juice, cilantro, and salt.
- Serve with tortilla chips and salsa.
Celebrated my sister's birthday tonight and the Chili's Fire Roasted Corn Guacamole was wonderful! I will definitely make this for my family. Our waitress told me that this recipe may be on line and to my surprise it was. Thanks Chili's for sharing.
i made this one time for a party.. now it's what everyone asks me to bring. Only thing, it's kinda tough to find corn on the cob in the winter months.
Easy to prepare, served it to friends at work and it was gone in under 10-minutes. Now they want me to make a double batch to bring in. DE-LICIOUS!!!!