1/1 Photo of Chili's Fire-Grilled Corn Guacamole
I worked at Chili's for 2 1/2 years and just this year they came out with the most delicious guacamole I'd ever tried. This is the authentic recipe for it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Husk and wash corn, then deep fry for 1 minute.
- 2Wash jalapeno(s) and deep fry for 1 minute.
- 3Place corn on the cob and jalapeno(s) on gas grill and cook until slightly blackened on each side.
- 4Remove corn kernels from cob and measure out 1 cup of kernels.
- 5Finely chop jalapeno(s) after removing stem.
- 6In a large bowl, mash the avocados.
- 7Mix in pico de gallo, fire-grilled corn kernels, jalapenos, lime juice, cilantro, and salt.
- 8Serve with tortilla chips and salsa.
Browse Our Top Avocado Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili's Fire-Grilled Corn Guacamole
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.9
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 588.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pico de gallo