1/1 Photo of Chili's Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta
I can never get enough of Chili's whether it's just their fresh salsa and bottomless tortilla chips or their Quesadilla Explosion salad! So here's yet another Chili's favorite to try at HOME!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 4 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, fresh shredded, to taste
- 1Slightly moisten chicken with water.
- 2In a large resealable plastic bag, shake chicken and cajun seasoning until chicken is thoroughly coated.
- 3In large skillet, saute chicken in 2 tablespoons butter, over medium heat, turning whenever necessary.
- 4When chicken is about half-way done, grab a second skillet and combine heavy cream, 2 tablespoons butter, and remainder of seasonings over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- 5When cream mixture begins to bubble, add the pasta and turn off heat. Stir well.
- 6When chicken is cooked through, place on cutting board and slice into strips.
- 7Spoon pasta and sauce onto large serving plates (2) and top with chicken, diced tomatoes, and Parmesan.
- 8Throw a thick, garlicky slice of Texas toast on that bad boy and enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili's Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (468 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1107.3
- Calories from Fat 801
- Total Fat 89.1 g
- Saturated Fat 52.6 g
- Cholesterol 332.4 mg
- Sodium 990.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 28.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon pepper seasoning