- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into 3 inch strips
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup soda pop (seven up...sprite...or carbonated soda)
- 1⁄2 cup rice flour
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- oil (for deep frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place semi frozen chicken onto a cutting board and cut easily into three inch strips.
- Beat egg with the soda and all other ingredients until smooth.
- Dip each strip into batter.
- Deep fry in hot fat about 375 degrees, until crispy and golden brown.
- Serve with your favourite mustard sauce.