Donna Luckadoo's Note:
Corn Tortilla Chip's topped with moist and tender strip's of Chicken,Onions,& Peppers,(sauteed with Fajitas seasoning mix) Topped with melted Monterey Jack, Cheddar Cheese,& Jalepenos. Served with lettuce, salsa, & sour cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 tortilla chips (Large and whole, not broken)
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope of mccormicks fajita seasoning mix
- 1 uncooked boneless chicken breast (cut in strips)
- 1 vidalia onion (cut in half and sliced)
- 1 bell pepper (cut in half, deseeded, then sliced into strips)
- 1 jalapeno (deseeded and cut in slices)
- 1/2 cup monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup mild cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup lettuce (shredded)
- 1/2 cup of pace thick & chunky salsa
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons guacamole (optional)
- 1Saute Chicken, Onion, & Peppers as directed on the Fajita seasoning pack.
- 2When done, drain mixture and set aside.
- 3Place Tortilla Chips in a circle on a large plate or platter that is Oven proof or Microwaveable.
- 4Layer Chicken, Onions, & Peppers on top of the Tortilla Chips.
- 5Next, Layer Shredded Cheeses on top of the chicken, and top with Jalepenos.
- 6Place plate in oven (350° just until Cheeses are melted) or microwave on medium.
- 7When Nachos are ready, add the shredded Lettuce (in the middle of the plate or platter).
- 8Top the Lettuce with the Salsa & the Sour Cream (and if you like, add Guacamole).
- 9Grab a cold one and Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili's Chicken Fajita Nachos (Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (603 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.1
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 107.4 mg
- Sodium 779.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 31.7 g