Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
I haven't tried this yet, but it appears to be accurate. This recipe was on www.drinksmixer.com but it doesn't say who posted it. The recipe on the website says to use Jose Cuervo 1800 tequila, but the drink description on the Chili's drink menu says they use 1800 Reposado Tequila, so I'm going with what the menu says. The recipe just says 'reposado tequila' due to a recipezaar formatting error, but it is 1800 Reposado.
- 2 ounces reposado tequila
- 1 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
- 4 ounces prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 1 orange wedge (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Shake well, and pour over ice in a salt-rimmed margarita glass. Serve with orange wedge, just like they do at Chili's.
In light of high gasoline prices, I'm trying to figure out a way to turn this octane into a gasoline by-product to put into my gas tank...and an optimist I shall remain.
Recipe is awesome! Used the Sweet & Sour drink mix also on this site!
Very, very good. A little strong so I cut back on the amount of tequila. But very smooth!