Recipe by AmandaMcG
I haven't tried this yet, but it appears to be accurate. This recipe was on www.drinksmixer.com but it doesn't say who posted it. The recipe on the website says to use Jose Cuervo 1800 tequila, but the drink description on the Chili's drink menu says they use 1800 Reposado Tequila, so I'm going with what the menu says. The recipe just says 'reposado tequila' due to a recipezaar formatting error, but it is 1800 Reposado.
- 2 ounces reposado tequila
- 1 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
- 4 ounces prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 1 orange wedge (optional)