Recipe by Kay D.
This is so good served with chicken enchiladas! Feel free to jazz it up a little; I sometimes add more spices. It's quick and easy; perfect for those busy weeknights.
Top Review by Crissy699
I recommend trying this a few times using more or less spice, I make chili ALOT and I know how much my taste buds prefer, so I just added what I wanted. I also add a splash of chili powder. The best tip I have for this dish is to add a dollop of sour cream when you are ready to eat, makes it sooooo yummy and creamy, its enough for a whole meal for me!
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons freshly minced onions
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro