Recipe by Baby Chevelle
This is an easy and great tasting fast recipe. While the chili simmers, you can put the pot on to boil for the spaghetti. In no time you have a sensational supper, I just make a salad,for a side, garlic bread and when the kids were small orange floats.
Top Review by bmxmama
My family really enjoyed this recipe. I think it's a great basic recipe that can be built upon by your likes and dislikes with chili. Such as I used a can of kidney beans and a can of pinto beans since I doubled the recipe and wanted a little variety. We also topped ours with cheese, because after all what is chili without cheese? Thanks Baby Chevelle for a great addition to our rotation
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
- 6 -7 ounces spaghetti
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet or saucepan, cook and stir ground beef and onion until meat is brown and onion is tender.
- Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, salt and beans.
- Cook uncovered about 10 minutes.
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package. Drain, turn spaghetti onto large platter and top with hot chili mixture.