1/1 Photo of Chilied Chicken and Hominy Soup
Brooke the Cook in WI's Note:
Hominy and chicken combine in this chili flavored broth-based soup. Spicy, so hold on to your hat! More chicken can be added if desired. WW points = 4/serving
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown chicken over medium-high heat in saucepan.
- 2Remove chicken from saucepan, keep warm.
- 3Reheat saucepan to medium heat and saute onion and garlic until onion in translucent.
- 4Add cooked chicken, chicken broth, oregano, and chili powder and combine. Reduce heat to low cover and cook 15 minutes.
- 5Add hominy cook 15 more minutes.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chilied Chicken and Hominy Soup
Serving Size: 1 (615 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.1
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 43.8 mg
- Sodium 1183.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 21.3 g