Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Stuffed mushrooms with a Mexican flair!
- 1 lb large mushroom cap
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softended
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Coat mushroom caps with the melted butter.
- Mix the cream cheese, milk, garlic powder, green chilies, and Parmesan cheese together.
- Stuff the mushroom caps with the filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes.