Prep 8 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe from my friend, Art. It is, therefore, a "work of Art".
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) candiced green chili peppers
- 8 fluid ounces mayonnaise
- tortilla chips or tostadas, for serving
- In a small mixing bowl combine the arty chokes, cheese, peppers and mayonnaise.
- Transfer the mixture to an 8-inch round baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350°F oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips or tostadas.
Very easy to make! Lots of flavor. Served it warm with tostada chips. Thanks!
Loved this appie Miller. So simple and so darn tasty. Made just as written and my family thought this was awesome! Thanks!
Classic and delish. I add garlic because I add garlic to everything. Good recipe and simple to make.