1/1 Photo of Chili With Cheesy Hash Browns
Cookin in Orygone's Note:
Super easy and yummy too! This came originally from the Everyday Cooking magazine, but I used canned chili instead of making it from scratch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread the 2 cans of chili in the bottom of a baking dish (2 qt casserole dish ).
- 2Mix together the package of hashbrowns and 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- 3Spread the hashbrown and cheese mixture over the top of the chili.
- 4Bake at 375 for 45 minutes and enjoy!
- 5How much easier could that be?
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili With Cheesy Hash Browns
Serving Size: 1 (371 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1432.8
- Calories from Fat 688
- Total Fat 76.4 g
- Saturated Fat 25.4 g
- Cholesterol 127.3 mg
- Sodium 3416.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 148.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 26.7 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 45.4 g