- 1 lb beef stew meat, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 3 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 (15 ounce) cans dark red kidney beans
- 2 -4 Hershey chocolate kisses
Directions See How It's Made
- In a Dutch oven, cook the stew meat, ground beef, onions and garlic in the olive oil til the beef is cooked, then drain.
- Return mixture to Dutch oven and add the rest of the ingredients and cook over low heat until mixture is thoroughly heated, the consistency is where you like it, and the flavors blend.