quick meal's Note:
This recipe was made for my husband years ago during a work carry in. He came home with the ingredients and made it for me within the week. I'm not sure what it should be called because the mixture of ingredients doesn't sound as great as it tastes. Give it a try and I guarantee you will LOVE it. Everyone I have ever made it for has asked for the recipe. It has become a norm in my house. I hope you enjoy it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) can pork and beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili hot beans
- 1 (32 ounce) jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce, I use Ragu with onion and garlic for this recipe
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (to taste)
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- Ritz cracker (optional)
- 1Brown hamburger and chopped onion in skillet.
- 2While hamburger is browning, mix sauce and both cans of beans in a large pot and put over medium heat.
- 3Once hamburger and onion is done, add to large pot.
- 4Add 2 teaspoons of red pepper flakes and stir.
- 5Add garlic powder to taste.
- 6Stir every few minutes while cooking over medium heat until heated thoroughly.
- 7Serve with cheddar cheese and crackers.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili With a Delicious Twist
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 473.8
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 87.4 mg
- Sodium 1104.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.9 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 32.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chili hot beans