Recipe by Mary of the Midwest
This recipe is so easy! Try using the spicy salsa verde and HOT chilies for some extra spice. We usually mix some cooked rice with the finished product and serve it with tortillas, sour cream and cheese! Enjoy!
- 2 1⁄2 cups salsa verde
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped anaheim chilies
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can white beans, drained and rinsed
- hot cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 2 cups of the salsa verde in the Crock-Pot. Stir in the chilies. Add meat.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
- Take meat out of Crock-Pot and shred.
- Add back to Crock-Pot along with remaining 1/2 cup salsa and the 2 cans of beans.
- Stir and cook on high for 30 more minutes.
- Serve over rice.