- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 16 mini sweet peppers, halved lengthwise, stemmed, and seeded
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a grill to medium. If using bamboo skewers, soak in cold water.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together the oil and chili powder. Add the peppers and tomatoes and toss until well coated. Alternately skewer 4 pepper halves and 2 cherry tomatoes onto each skewer.
- Grill the skewers, turning once, until charred and just tender, about 6 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving platter and immediately brush with the chili sauce.