1/1 Photo of Chili Turkey Casserole
This came from the Somerfield magazine. A really nice spicy dish that I serve with rice for tea then have with jacket potato the next day for lunch. Have made with onion if I haven't got any leeks works just as well. And I don't usually add the creme fraiche because I don't tend to keep it in, but is lovely without.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a large pan and fry turkey quickly for about 1 minute.
- 2Stir in the leeks, pepper and garlic and cook for further 3-4 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 3Add the chilli flakes, tomatoes, lentils and stock.
- 4Bring to the boil, cover, then simmer gently for about 20 minutes or until all the ingredients are tender.
- 5Adjust the seasoning to taste and stir in the creme fraiche if using.
- 6Serve with rice or crusty bread.
Browse Our Top Turkey Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Turkey Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.2
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 74.1 mg
- Sodium 143.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 25.1 g