Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Aunt Darlene's recipe from family collection.
- 680.38 g ground beef
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 793.78 g can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 453.59 g can chili beans, undrained
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml chili powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 6-8 potatoes, baked
- In a dutch oven, cook the beef, onions and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the tomatoes, bean, sugar and seasonings.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for about 2 hours.