Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick and easy recipe using ingredients in your cupboard. See Soup or Sauce Mix (Sos) for full batch recipe for mix.
- 1⁄4 cup non-fat powdered milk
- 1⁄8 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄16 cup instant chicken bouillon
- 1⁄4 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked macaroni
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Combine mix ingredients. Measure out 1/3 cup and set aside (or use 1/3 cup recipe #243518).
- Brown meat and drain off fat.
- Add water, uncooked macaroni, tomatoes, chili powder, and measured mix. Stir to combine.
- Simmer, covered, 20 minutes or until macaroni is tender.