Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Serve with with rice and bread. This came from Easy Cooking And Children. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 500 g ground beef
- 1 large onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 30 ounces baked tomato beans (2 cans)
- 15 ounces crushed tomatoes (1 can)
- chili powder
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- Fry ground beef well with a little butter in a medium saucepan, chop the onion and fry with the mince for a couple of minutes.
- Pour beans, crushed tomatoes and chopped peppers in the pan and let simmer for 15 minutes. Then add salt and chili powder to your taste.