Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
These tacos are awesome. I never knew tacos were suppose to be made any other way until I moved out on my own. These are still the only kind of tacos we make at my house and they are delicious.
- 2 lbs lean hamburger
- 2 cans Wolf brand chili
- 1 package corn tortilla
- vegetable oil
- shredded lettuce
- chopped tomatoes
- chopped onion
- cheese, shredded
- sour cream
- picante sauce
- Brown hamburger.
- Add the chili and mix well and heat thru.
- In another small pan, add enough veg.
- oil just to cover bottom.
- Fry tortillas until soft, but slightly stiff around the edges.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Build tacos using chili meat, lettuce, tomatoe, onion, sour creme, etc.
Really liked this. Was a nice change from the usual taco meat.
After I had Chili tacos at the MGM Grand in Vegas I was determined to find a similar recipe. The tacos were as good if not better. This recipe was fast and easy and will replace the standard taco package mixes that we usually buy. Thanks again!!!
These are great. We also use this method to fry the corn tortillas. We can't stand the hard shells!