Recipe by franrobson
Spicy sweet nibbles are good with a bowl of pineapple chunks and some toothpicks for spearing
- 1⁄3 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 minced green onion
- 8 ounces large raw shrimp, peeled and devined
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl mix the chili sauce with the onion.
- Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- Place shrimp on foil lined baking sheet and spoon any remaining sauce over top.
- Broil turning once for about 3 minutes or until pink and firm to the touch.
- Transfer to serving dish and spoon any remaining sauce over top.