1/1 Photo of Chili Stuffed Sweet Potatoes / Yams
Was baking sweet potatoes one evening when DH want to know what I was doing with the chili in the frig. So warmed up the chili and he stuffed it in his sweet potato and topped it with cheese. These reheat well when packing for work lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake potatoes at 375 F for about 45 minutes or until tender.
- 2Warm chili beans while potatoes bake.
- 3Slice potatoes down the center but not all the way through and gently push in the ends so the potato forms a boat.
- 4Add about a 1/4 cup of chili to each potato. They should be full but not overflowing.
- 5Top with cheese and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Stuffed Sweet Potatoes / Yams
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.2
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 7.4 mg
- Sodium 215.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 7.6 g