1 hr 5 mins
This recipe was given by one of my daughters friends to be put in her wedding cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash potatoes well and wrap in heavy duty foil.
- 2Prick potatoes through the foil so the steam can escape.
- 3Bake potatoes for about 1 hour at 350* or until tender.
- 4While potatoes are baking brown ground beef.
- 5Drain off any drippings.
- 6Stir in cheese cubes and salsa.
- 7Heat through.(The cheese will not be completely melted).
- 8Take the foil off of the potatoes and cut a slit in the top of the potato not going all the way through.
- 9Squeeze the potato to loosen the potato from the skin.
- 10Spoon the beef mixture over the top of the potato.
- 11Then spoon on the sour cream and sprinkle with the sliced green onion.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Stuffed Baked Potato
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.4
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 43.1 mg
- Sodium 246.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 15.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
processed cheese spread