Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe was given by one of my daughters friends to be put in her wedding cookbook.
Make and share this Chili Stuffed Baked Potato recipe from Food.com.
- Wash potatoes well and wrap in heavy duty foil.
- Prick potatoes through the foil so the steam can escape.
- Bake potatoes for about 1 hour at 350* or until tender.
- While potatoes are baking brown ground beef.
- Drain off any drippings.
- Stir in cheese cubes and salsa.
- Heat through.(The cheese will not be completely melted).
- Take the foil off of the potatoes and cut a slit in the top of the potato not going all the way through.
- Squeeze the potato to loosen the potato from the skin.
- Spoon the beef mixture over the top of the potato.
- Then spoon on the sour cream and sprinkle with the sliced green onion.
Very yummy and satisfying! I like this because it's no hassle and cheap, and tastes great. Thanks!
This was so good and a meal in itself. I didn't change a thing. I used half fat velveeta cheese and mild salsa and we thought it still had a bit of zing to it. This is a keeper that I will be making again. Thanks bullwinkle.