Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe was given by one of my daughters friends to be put in her wedding cookbook.
Make and share this Chili Stuffed Baked Potato recipe from Food.com.
- Wash potatoes well and wrap in heavy duty foil.
- Prick potatoes through the foil so the steam can escape.
- Bake potatoes for about 1 hour at 350* or until tender.
- While potatoes are baking brown ground beef.
- Drain off any drippings.
- Stir in cheese cubes and salsa.
- Heat through.(The cheese will not be completely melted).
- Take the foil off of the potatoes and cut a slit in the top of the potato not going all the way through.
- Squeeze the potato to loosen the potato from the skin.
- Spoon the beef mixture over the top of the potato.
- Then spoon on the sour cream and sprinkle with the sliced green onion.
Very yummy and satisfying! I like this because it's no hassle and cheap, and tastes great. Thanks!
This was so good and a meal in itself. I didn't change a thing. I used half fat velveeta cheese and mild salsa and we thought it still had a bit of zing to it. This is a keeper that I will be making again. Thanks bullwinkle.