Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is my very first recipe post! I came up with this recipe because i love chili,but my ex(now) didn't like beans. I used to make this everyweek. Please adjust spicy-ness to your taste.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup chili powder
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large pot brown ground beef,onion,and green pepper.
- Drain any fat,than add garlic powder,salt&pepper,chili powder and sugar.
- cook a few minutes until sugar is disolved.
- Add tomatoes,water and macaroni.
- Simmer for 25 minutes,or until macaroni is tender.
- Some toppings i like are parmesan cheese,or sour cream,shredded cheese,ect.
We tried this the other night. My boyfriend hates beans too! He said it was okay. I think next time I might add some more pasta and not spice it up so much with the chili powder. I served it with garlic toast. Thanks for posting!