Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Easy fast casserole. Kind of like and upside down taco salad with more flavor
- 1 egg (slightly beaten)
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 (12 ounce) package corn chips
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili with beans
- 1 (20 ounce) can enchilada sauce (divided)
- 3⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 cups chopped lettuce
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- sour cream
- Heat oven to 350.
- Mix egg and water.
- Crush 4 cups corn chips to make 2 cups crushed chips.
- Add egg mixture to corn chips
- Spread in lightly greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Combine chili,1 cup enchilada sauce, green pepper and onion and spread over chips in baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
- Top with cheese and bake 5 minutes more.
- Top with lettuce and tomatoes,serve with remaining enchilada sauce and/or sour cream.