Vino Girl's Note:
From Sunset Vegetarian Cooking Cookbook. Please add at least four hours for chilling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (16 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 5 green onions, thinly sliced (including tops)
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- lettuce leaf
- 1Combine all salad ingredients together except for the lettuce.
- 2Make dressing by combining all the ingredients in a small bowl, and stirring well.
- 3Pour dressing over salad, and mix lightly.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- 5Stir lightly before serving on lettuce leaves.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili-spiced Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.1
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 832.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.6 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 14.8 g