- 1 (16 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (16 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 5 green onions, thinly sliced (including tops)
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- lettuce leaf
- 3⁄4 cup salad oil
- 1⁄4 cup wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 dash pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all salad ingredients together except for the lettuce.
- Make dressing by combining all the ingredients in a small bowl, and stirring well.
- Pour dressing over salad, and mix lightly.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Stir lightly before serving on lettuce leaves.