Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Yummy way to do spaghetti. This will be a favorite!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cans tomato soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- hot cooked spaghetti
- shredded cheddar cheese, for, topping
- In large saucepan on med heat, cook and crumble ground beef.
- Add green pepper, onion, chili powder, and garlic.
- Add soup, kidney beans, vinegar and cinnamon.
- Heat to boiling, reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- Serve over spaghetti, sprinkle with cheese.
Newest Rating: I LOVE this way to do spaghetti so much! I have made this many times, and it is a winner. I have even made it without the ground beef, and it is still super! I just wanted to thank you again for this wonderful recipe! 1st Rating: MizzNezz...boy were you right!!! This is definitely a favorite! It so so yummy and the cinnamon added a good taste to it! My hubby kept complimenting the whole time he was eating it, and it reminded him of his favorite dish (Mole)! Thanks for a new recipe to cycle around in my home!
Easy and good tasting. It's the perfect jumping off start for me to tweak it to "my" perfection. I only left out the cinnamon (because I didn't have any) and it was still very tasty. Thanks for posting!
Lots of ahs and oos from my family on this one. Tasty, filling and different--and very easy to make.