Recipe by ErikaNY
I made this for the first time this evening - both husband and I DEVOURED it and very much enjoyed it. The chili had perfect flavor and the combo of the spaghetti and chili really mixed well. Hope you enjoy, too!
Top Review by children from A to Z
This was so easy and tastes great. The only substitution I made was to use diced tomatoes instead of stewed. I will be making this again for sure. Thanks so much for posting Erika!
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package.
- While spaghetti is cooking, cook beef and onion in 3 quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown and onion is tender; drain.
- Stir in tomatoes, beans, tomato sauce, chili powder and salt; breaking up tomatoes.
- Cook, uncovered, over medium heat about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until as thick as you'd like.
- Drain spaghetti; divide among dinner plates.
- Top with chili mixture; sprinkle with cheese.