- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, cooked
- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cans kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the ground beef, drain.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions, yeilding the 2 cups.
- In a large pot, combine ground beef, macaroni and rest of ingredients. Heat on medium low to medium for 1 hour. Do not boil too hard, the macaroni will break down. The longer you cook it the thicker it gets.