Recipe by Chef MB
Another one from who knows where. This sounds like something that would be great for Bunko night!
Top Review by Auntie Jan
This was an awesome snack. I substituted chex cereal for the corn flakes since I didn't have any corn flakes. It had a nice zing to it from the chili powder. DH didn't care for it so I took it to work and it was gone in no time. Very good and I would make it again.
- 4 cups corn flakes
- 1 cup small pretzels
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 cup unsalted nuts
- 2 teaspoons chili seasoning mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat cornflakes in a 300-degree oven for 5 minutes, or until warm.
- Remove from heat and add pretzels and nuts. Mix lightly.
- Pour butter over mixture and sprinkle with chili seasoning mix. Stir well and put back in oven 15 - 20 minutes.
- Serve warm or cool.
- Makes 6 cups.